BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

1.06.2013

New Year!

Happy New Years!

I am one person that is glad to see 2012 go!!! It was a rough one for me but I'm done dwelling on it and I'm looking forward to a beautiful beginning in 2013. Life is what we make it so please understand that my goal is to be a better person and make this one less-stressful and more fulfilling.

*sigh*

I was numb to a lot of things last year, this year I won't be so removed from my emotions or my ability. I will Love more, Care more, Appreciate more, Give more, LIVE more. It's my Comeback Season.

2 responses:

Me Too..Bye 2012!!! Blessings to you for 2013!

I agree, glad it is over and hoping 13 will be better!

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com