BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.10.2012

New Night Spot












Last week me and a few of my girls decided to do something a bit different and hit the Sky Bar on the VA Beach Oceanfront.

Grown and Hella Sexi is how I'm going to describe the night. The mood was very intimate and Miami-ish. I can definitely get with this on a regular basis. The best part about it to me was the absence of familiar faces. Sometimes I just want to go out and enjoy the night without having to entertain lol. Sometimes I feel like simply CHILLIN!! No extra talking, just good-old fashion relaxing.

Of course that's me in the blue @royalbeautyv, Shay (@msshaysierra) joined the fun and Sissy (@topnotchpearl) brought her sexy-educated self along and ran into @denezze (IG) too! I had a blast with them! We laughed, drank, danced, chilled and laughed some more! Good times with good friends.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com