BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.27.2012

Insane

Where am I? We haven't been here in a while...
its good that we are here together because When your not around and I think of you... I smile.
When I can't talk to you I write.
When you're not laying beside me I touch myself in the middle of the night
When I don't want to be worrisome I preoccupy myself with more productive things
When I'm outside of reality, I feast on you in my dreams
When your not close enough for me to touch, I wrap myself up in one of your white tee's
When I'm with you, my mind, body and soul is completely Free

When I need to hear you, I turn on the radio
When your inside me I like to tease you with words in espaƱol
When I doubt you I reminisce on "that look" in your eyes.
When I think about how long this has lasted, I'm definitely not surprised
When I want to feel you, I call u to come feast on me
When I imagine the word "Forever", it's clear to see that U r my Eternity
Mmmmmm When I urn for you, my lips mumble your name
I don't care where I am, my Love for you has got me going passionately Insane


(Repost from October 10, 2011)

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com