BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

1.05.2012

NEW FRAGRANCE | Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna


If you are anything like me then a simple aroma can put you in the most pleasant mood. It gives a whole new meaning to "AromaTherpy".

Scents and perfumes go hand-in-hand with that and I love picking up different perfumes! I highly recommend Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur it's truly a  dazzling line.

I picked up the ENTIRE gift set for only $65 and I promise you that is a steal!! I really felt like I was getting some freebies because the fragrance alone is worth that much. It's a sexy very feminine perfume (big bottle) that is accompanied by a 90mL shower gel, a 90mL body lotion and a pocket size perfume bottle that will fit in any size clutch bag. The black label bottle is the first release to this line and she also has a red label edition as well.

Any fashionista would adore this fragrance and it's truly worth adding to your collection!! Everyone loves to smell good so if you were ever wondering what perfume to purchase next, this one has my Royal thumbs up!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com