BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.11.2011

My Review of Beyonce's Album 4

Ok by this time you've all have already heard Beyonce's Album 4. I've had it for a while but truthfully after I heard it the first time I didn't really like it so I put it back on my shelf. Somethings take a while to grow on you and with this album this was the case for me.

Foolishly I didn't realize that I loved the album until I noticed that I knew all the songs from hearing them so many times on the radio. With that said I went back to my trusty self, dusted off my CD and popped it in. Song after song a sista was ROCKIN, JAMMIN, GROOVING and some moe stuff LOL!! I like 90% of the songs and after all this time I can now say this was a good purchase! If you haven't gotten your copy then pick it up today.

1 responses:

My favorite so far is 1+1! Her vocals in that joint are crazy! The video is the bomb too!

smooches,
Larie

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com