BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.16.2011

Oct 30th MakeMeOva Beauty Session


Hey Beauties! Im just touching bases with you about my “MakeMeOva” Beauty event that you were interested in attendingJ It’s exactly 2weeks away on Oct 30th from 2p-4p at the Indian River Library Grand Meeting Room, Chesapeake,VA. Yayyyyy!! Some of you have already purchased tickets and some of you are paying at the door. $7 tickets are available on my blog BUT if you prefer to pay at the door please register your seat on my blog. I’ve uploaded a registration form to my blog where you can claim your seats, since seating is limited. I have planned 2 hours of Beauty, Makeup Application, door prizes, free Fashion photos and a few of my favorite local vendors have decided to join the showJ This seminar is a fundraiser/kick off to my 2012 Royal Beauty Lupus Foundation! Cant wait to see u there! Please take a moment to Register TODAY!!! This will be a Glammed Out Fiercely Sexy Event!! If you know of anyone who is interested in attending please share the info

1 responses:

Hello! I am new to your blog.

I just read you're doing a fundraiser for lupus. Do you have lupus? (I do, and I think what you are doing is great.)

Thanks,
Mechelle

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com