BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

3.30.2011

It started in his Eyes

The look in his eyes slowed my stride.
He cracked the code to my heart.
He dug so far, so deep beneath the surface and found my treasure.
He was on a mission to claim the most priceless possession inside me:
He was after My MIND.

The intensity inside his stare told me, he knew I couldn't be brought.
He was out for something else.
He knew that if he could obtain a hold on my mind, he had me for life.
Getting inside my panties wasn't even priority on his list however it was a bonus.
He knew that if he could conquer the war for my MIND then all the other priceless possessions within me would be added unto our Kingdom.

He emptied knowledge into me. He fed me intellectually. He taught me things I knew nothing of. He showed me a love that I didn't know existed within the earthy rim. He loved me beyond this world. The intensity in his stare took my mind to another level.

It started in his Eyes

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com