BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.22.2012

Vintage


Good fun Fashion will always come back around and repeat itself. If it was hot back in the day chances are, it's hot now. I really don't care about what's considered "hot" because I prefer my OWN lane but it is fun to see vintage pieces return.

I always say... "YOU wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you".
That simply means that you are and should always be the centerpiece. What you are wearing should never overpower 'who' you are.

The RoyalBeauty Look of the Day is an Elegant Peach Vintage shirt that I found while thrifting. Thrifting is a sport to me, I get a kick out of finding fashionable deals and I absolutely love stumbling across timeless pieces such as this vintage shirt that was in "like-new" mint condition. I purchased this shirt for less than $5.

To accent the shirt I added a bronze metal belt from Urban Outfitters priced at $40.00 The belt was most certainly a fashion investment because $40.00 is a little steep for a belt lol but it's a piece that will compliment so many other items in my wardrobe. To complete this Monday Look I threw on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and 6inch Nude sling backs. Nude is the new Black so you can never go wrong with that!!

Hope you Like my Look of the Day!!


0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com