BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.16.2011

my Pandora Obsession


What are some of you're favorite artists? I need music DAILY!!! I'm always in my R&B mood and without music I think my life would be a little more stressful. Music makes me relax and it calm my nerves. I spend a lot of my time online and when I'm online 90% of the time I'm working. I'm a serious multi-tasker so I love to combine my work with a little bit of music. This is the reason I have an obsession with Pandora radio. Pandora is a free internet radion station that allows you to listen to your favorite artist's station and music that they may listen to. Its interactive in letting you add profile information to personalize your Pandora community, its gives you the lyrics to most of the songs and album information to the song that's playing. I love it.

Some of my Favorite Pandora stations are:
Donell Jones Radio
Joe Radio
Kem Radio
Rihanna Radio
Beyoncé Radio
Jeremih Radio
Frank Ocean Radio
R. Kelly Radio
The-Dream (R&B) Radio
Drake Radio
T-Pain Radio and
Chris Brown Radio

These are just a few of the stations I bounce around on daily!! I can get sooo much done with music is playing in the background of my life!! I love Pandora

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com