BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

5.30.2011

I Partied this Weekend!

Here's a few of the pics that I snapped of myself before stepping out to enjoy this holiday weekend. Friday I stopped through the All White Party in Virginia Beach with DJ Joe Sticks and Soulful Ent. I had a great time. I wish you get a clear visual of the shoe game because it was stupid sick lol. It felt so good to get out and see everyone that came out to have a great time. Whew, I haven't been on the scene in a minute lol.

Saturday I hit up the Tweet N Greet Day Party in Va Beach that @zoo757 throws every couple of months and I had a blast there as well. Zoo started me off right with a drink called the "element" and after about 4 of them I was on the dance floor shaking my wagon lol. I saw a lot of great faces in the building and it was definitely a good look and something different to do.

Did ya'll hear about that triple shootout down in South Beach Miami?? Lawd have mercy I'm so glad I wasn't there because ya'll know I love some Miami. All hell broke loose on Collins Ave (where many of the clubs are located) and from the news reports 1 person was killed and 6 more injured. Also a ATL model died down in Miami after falling from her hotel window! Reggae artist Sean Kingston is in critical condition after a water sport accident in Miami as well. Needless to say...Miami was NOT the place to be this weekend. My prayers go out to those families affected. I hope ya'll enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend!! I Partied enough for the next couple of months now it's back to GRIND TIME!!
Stay Safe out there ya'll

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com