BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.07.2010

Moody B*tches!!!


Women are some moody creatures. Wait hold up....I can include some men too. What is it that makes a person attitude go from 10 to negative 0 in the matter of minutes??? Its hard being continuously nice to a person that obviously don't 100% care about how they speak to you.

Being around a moody family all my life, the last thing I want or can tolerate is a moody homie. Are mood swings uncontrollable? The one special request that I have for my spouse is to be the same person everyday, all day, to keep it real and honest and not to hold grudges.

Being around people all my life that seems to be just a bit bi-polar has turned me off from people that always are moody and negative. It leaves the most aweful taste in my mouth. Learn to live, laugh, love and LET GO!! Life is too short and sweet to be a sour apple!!!! Enjoy yourself and dust your shoulders off!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com